Q: What does Buki mean?
A: 'Buki' is the Japanese word for 'protect and defend,' which is in reference to how our proprietary technical fibers function with properties such as thermoregulation, moisture-management, dynamic stretch & recovery, and more.
Q: What is Kinoki-3.0™?
A: Kinoki-3.0™ is our state-of-the-art fiber technology, which is the DNA of all of our fabrics. We use the most advanced knitting machine- exclusive to Buki- that plates the fabric together. Fabrics are layered one on top of the other, rather than woven together. Kinoki™-3.0 offers incredible properties:
- Effortless Care: Say hello to the washing machine. Bid farewell to the dry-cleaner.
- Thermoregulation: Helps keep your body regulated in its comfort zone.
- Moisture-Management: Pulls moisture from your body & transports it far, far away.
- Dynamic Stretch and Recovery: Engineered to stretch and move with you, and return to its original shape.
- Anti-Pill: Engineered to resist pilling and stand the test of time
- Woven-Like Knit: Structured silhouette looks like a woven, but its actually a knit. (Hello, comfort and Effortless Care!)
- Quick-Dry: Excellent moisture transportation + wide moisture dispersion = faster drying rate.
Q: Does Buki need to be dry-cleaned?
A: Buki is engineered for comfort and convenience: our entire collection is machine washable - no need for a dry-cleaner. Enjoy your extra time.
Each product page includes specific care instructions.
Q: How fast will you ship my order?
A: All orders will be mailed out within 2 business days of being received. We understand the beauty of 'now.' Shipping will be applied based on the geographic shipping location at check-out. All orders in the continental US ship with Free Ground Shipping.
Q: Where do you ship?
A: Currently, we ship to the US. We do not currently offer International Shipping, but are hoping to soon. If you'd like Buki to be shipped internationally, tell us!
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to be thrilled with your Buki purchase. If you need a different style or size, please reference the Returns & Exchanges instructions in your package.